We’re the Downtown Phoenix Ambassadors, and we’ve got the lowdown on downtown. Just ask us!
Think of us, your Downtown Phoenix Ambassadors, as the orange-shirt-wearing, information-wielding walking concierges of downtown. We have a wealth of information on special events, local attractions, restaurants, hotels, parking and more, and we’d love to share it with you.
What to Ask Us:
No matter what you’re looking for – parking, the best happy hour, your car – we can help! This list just scratches the surface of all that we can do for you. Ask us to:
- Recommend restaurants, events and entertainment.
- Make your dinner reservations.
- Suggest the best parking and transportation options.
- Give you a guided walking tour.
- Provide a Pal Around walking escort to your destination.
How to Ask Us:
We’re on duty seven days a week, 365 days a year to help you at no cost. From 8 a.m. until 11 p.m., you won’t have any trouble reaching us. Here’s how you can get in touch with us:
- Look for us walking along the sidewalks of Downtown Phoenix. You can’t miss our bright orange shirts that say “Ambassador, Ask Me” on the back.
- Pop into our Information Center on Adams Street between Central and 1st Avenues in the US Bank Building.
- Call our Hotline at 602-495-1500.
- Or e-mail us.
We’ll see you around Downtown Phoenix!
- It’s date night, and you forgot to make dinner reservations. No worries, we can take care of that for you! Just call or click here.
- You want to impress your friends with your knowledge of the best parking spots in Downtown Phoenix.
- You just tried to start your car, but (horror of all horrors!) the battery is dead. We can give you a jump!
- You recently moved to Downtown Phoenix and want to know the best place to ____________.
- You’re looking for the one place that sells _______________, and Google isn’t cutting it.
- It’s raining—yep, that’s right, it actually rains in Arizona—and you forgot your umbrella. We’ve got you covered. Literally. We can loan you one of our umbrellas.
- You want to find the best deals in downtown, and we are the keepers of the coupons.
- You’d like to take a guided walking tour to see all of the public art in downtown, especially that floating net thing you’ve heard so much about. (It’s called “Her Secret Is Patience,” and we can tell you all about it.)
- You can’t find the _______. Yeah, we can show you where it is.
- You just need a friendly smile to brighten your day because the Arizona sun just isn’t doing the trick.
101 N. 1st Avenue, Suite 190
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 6:30am - 11:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 8:00am - 11:00pm